Sunday 30 December 2007

Mistletoe misery

This Christmas was the worst one EVER!

I went over to Daniel's on Christmas morning to give him his present and found that my evil cousin Justine had beaten me to it and was only KISSING HIM UNDER THE MISTLETOE!

Can you believe it!

I phoned Arlette but she was all: `Let him who is without sin cast the first stone, Madge.'
`Yeah, great help, Arl - going all God-Squad on me. Christmas is hardly the time to be catching your family's relgious bug.'
`I'm not going religious on you, it's just that I seem to remember you kissing Chad Albright when you were supposed to be Daniel's girlfriend.'
Religious freak and amazing memory woman! So not the sort of friend I need in a crisis.
`Aaa-aarl!' I yelled in indignation. `That was different - a) Chad Albright and I didn't have a history b) he wasn't Daniel's cousin and c) it was for charity!'

The cheek of Arlette! In terms of mistletoe snogfest, I am a totally sin free zone so I have every right to throw stones, hurl boulders in fact breathe fire and brimstone if I want to. In stead I just cried. I shut myself in my room all day and wouldn't even let Belinda bring me up some nut roast.

Of course my treacherous (ex) boyfriend tried to deny it. `It was nothing,' he shouted through my French window. `I put the mistletoe up there for you, Magenta. Justine just jumped me. Please speak to me - I love you.'

Justine didn't even say sorry. She just shrugged and said, `Nobody forced Daniel to kiss me. OK, so I might have taken the initiative but, hey - he didn't have to respond.'

Ggggrrr! I hate them both. And Justine's family are staying right through to New Year! This is even worse than the year I got chickenpox and was sick all Christmas Day.

No comments: