Thursday 13 December 2007

Good news/bad news

Do you want the good news, the very good news, or the foot-stampingly, door slammingly, throw a total wobbly, bad news?

Well, the good news is.... Mr Yeboa was only away yesterday! Which meant that we didn't have a maths test after all! Yay! So all those saddos who did lots of revision just wasted their time. See, didn't I tell Daniel that he was being unsupportive by encouraging me to waste my break?

And the even better, mind-blowingly, totally brilliant news is that today, THE SCHOOL'S SHUT! Oh yes, there is a God! When Daniel and I got to the gates this morning, Mr Onanija was standing there turning people away because the boiler had blown up. And it's about minus ten degrees. How fantastic is that?

Daniel was all, `So do you want to come round to mine later and we can do something together?'

Did I? The frost's made everything really pretty so I was thinking what I'd like to do would be to go for a nice romantic walk in the woods together. And we can pretend we're in that video singing `Walking in a winter wonderland.' Oooooo, Daniel is so sweet and romantic like that.

Or so I thought! After I'd changed out of my uniform, I went over the balcony to his, but he was only sitting on his bed playing some stupid chase-'em-round-the-streets-of-Speedville game on the Playstation - with his entire posse! Can you believe it?

Magnus and his evil twin, Angus, just gave me a, `Hi Magenta' and carried on playing, but Spud almost fell off the bed with the weight of his drool when I came in. Gross! And to think I actually went out with him - yuk. I think I must've been seriously deranged.

`Can I have a word, please, Daniel?' I said.
`Sure, just let me wipe the floor with these losers,' he said, carrying on playing. `You can come and join us if you want.'
`I thought you said we could do something together today?' I was trying very hard not to sound upset.
`We can,' he said. `Grab a remote and you can play the winner of the next game.'

Ggggrrr! And that's when the foot stamping and door slamming and throwing a total wobbly took place.
So now, I'm stuck here all on my own because all my mates have made other plans. Honestly - boys! They're so selfish!

No comments: