Friday 7 December 2007

Magenta Orange

Oh my God! You will never guess what happened today.... Tyrone Pearman only smiled at me on the way into assembly!

Ok, ok - I know what you're thinking - I'm supposed to be going out with Daniel. But let's face it:

1) Daniel is sooooo caught up in all his stupid course work at the moment I might as well not even exist,

and

2) Nothing actually happened. I mean, a girl can look, can't she? (And, believe me, Tyrone Pearman is very nice to look at.)



But then, Mr Crusham (aka The Crusher) was on the stage reading out the list of merits for this week - which is another word for the Geek Parade - when Tyrone was only up there with all the boffins. I know Daniel's a bit of a brainiac, and we've been going out (on and off) for, like, forever - but I didn't realise that Tyrone was cranially endowed too. What's happening to me? If I'm not careful, I'll be getting straight As in my exams. Now there's a scary thought.

No comments: