Monday 14 January 2008

Ugly Betty

I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM!


I look horrible. And I had to go to school today in them. Of course I'm talking about my glasses.


Just when things were starting to go right for me and I'd got my braces off, this has to happen. It's so unfair. Honestly, when God was designing humans, eyes were one HUGE design fault. I mean, how can they start wearing out so early? Everything else works!


Personally, I blame Belinda. She was all; `I had to wear glasses at your age, Magenta, and now I wear lenses.' See - I've inherited the ugly-Betty gene from my stepmother. Then she tried to make me feel better. `I think you look very sophisticated and intellectual in them.'


Aaaaaaaaaagggggghhh! I already AM sophisticated! And who wants to look intellectual? Looking intellectual is about as sexy as a bowl of porridge!


Seema was trying to be all supportive. `Wow, they look really cool, Madge.'

Ha! Says Ms I'm-perfect-in-every-way-as-well-as-being-brilliant-and-multitalented, in fact, Ms I-have-no-flaws-whatsoever!


At break people were talking to me in that tone of voice usually reserved for the terminally hideous. Even Marc Briggs came over to me and was going on about how buff I looked. Great, now all I get now are pitychat-ups.

My life is over!

No comments: