Thursday 14 August 2008

Spot the (accidental) mistake!

My life is not worth living !
1) I have no boyfriend,
2) I have no hope of getting a boyfriend, because
3) I am hideously ugly!
Now you might think that this is not true and, to be perfectly honest, I would've agreed with you a few months ago. But now!!!!! OMG! First of all let me refer you to my previous blog about having had no sleep and always smelling of my little sister's sick but then add to that a zit the size of Everest right between my eyes, together with the pus-ridden foothills of the Himalayas spreading across my nose and forehead, and you have a vision of grotesqueness that no boy will go within a million miles of. I mean what's the point of getting rid of my brace and glasses only to be inflicted with skin like the surface of the moon?
Belinda was all: `What goes around comes around, Magenta.' Grrr! Just because I made a few comments about Spud's acne the other day she seems to think that this is some sort of Karma: like a biblical plague foisted on me to teach me a lesson. Well, I've learned it - OK! I will never be nasty about Spud again - or anyone else. I promise!
Oh my days! Janet Dibner and Spud have just walked past going to Daniels and you should see what she's ..... No! I will not go there. I will be strong and keep all my thoughts positive ones. I will be nice to everybody from now on.
`Hi Janet! Love your top. My Gran's got one just like it.'
Oooooh no! Now she's crying on Spud's shoulder.
Daniel's out on his balcony waiting for them: `Don't be so horrible, Magenta. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.'
I sooooo did not mean it to come out like that. But it's true - Gran has got one just like it. And now everyone thinks I'm a bitch, and even worse, Spud's put his own spin on it: `Don't worry, Janet, I think you look lovely. Madge is just jealous. She's never got over the fact that I finished with her.....'
The cheek of it! Can you believe it?
So I'm not only boyfriendless and ugly - I'm totally misunderstood too.
And now Indigo's crying again. I might as well put my life on hold and become a full time nanny and end up like one of those women in grey uniforms with humungous bosoms and flat shoes who mash up bananas and talk about potty training all day long.

No comments: