Monday 18 August 2008

New talent on the block.

Happy birthday to me.
Fifteen and what do I have to show for it?
Do I have a boyfriend? No.
Am I having a party? No - all my friends are on holiday as they always are on my birthday.
Did I get nice presents? Don't even go there - my dad is averse to giving me money so I got this dorky dress that I woulnd't even put Sirius in for a fancy dress parade.
In fact, do I have a life? Answers on a postcard - NOT!
Gran's just sent me down to the mini-mart for some wrapping paper for my own present - how pathetic is that.
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Check out the new boy at the the mini-mart. He is soooooooooooooo gorgeous. And I swear, he smiled at me.
OK - what else do we need. Maybe this birthday isn't going to be so bad after all.

No comments: