Monday 2 June 2008

New Book - Yay!

OMG! We had our mock mock-English exam this morning. And Science this afternoon. What a nightmare - don't even get me started on the subject. I'm in shock.
But the good news is - the new book all about me is coming out on the 19th of this month and the publisher sent me some advance copies. Wow! You should see the cover, it's amazing. The book's called Magenta Sings the Blues and it's all about what happened earlier this year when our school did Battle of the Bands. There's a bit too about when I went to my first no-adults party (oh my days, talk about the night from hell) and my first rock concert (ditto - with bells on). Of course it also mentions about becoming a big sister, which is sooooooo the best thing that's happened to me for, like, forever.
But anyway, I'm not going to give away the plot, so you'll just have to read it for yourselves.
Now, if only I could find my exam timetable, I'd know what I was supposed to be revising for tomorrow - although I could just pop round to Daniel's and ask him. That sounds way more interesting than stupid revision. Yes, I think that's the way to go - defo!

No comments: