Wednesday 20 February 2008

A crutch to lean on.

I think I might book myself a week in Hell just to have a rest!

Not only have I got arms like He-man - which is a sentence that should never cross female lips - but also, I'M BORED!
I thought it would be great having six weeks off school, but it's a complete nightmare.
1) I have to remember everything I want for the whole day and lug it downstairs in a backpack in the morning - on my bottom.
2) The stupid school have sent a stupid amount of work round for me to do - plus, Dad has got extra work from the stupid Dungbeetle and he comes round to home-tutor me - AT HOME! Talk about an invasion of privacy!
3) I'm missing out on all the goss. I mean, I know Arl and Seema phone me at lunchtime and after school, but it's not the same as being there in person. It's like I have to hear it all second hand - which is sooooooooo annoying.
4) I only have Gran and Belinda for company, which means that my conversations are either about motorbikes and wrestling, or yoga and wholefood. Mmmmmm - stimulating (NOT!)
and
5) I'M BORED!!!!!!!

Last week wasn't too bad because it was half term so my mates came round a couple of times, but they've gone back to school now and I'M FED UP! I can't even lug my sorry self to the bathroom and wallow in a few bubbles to drown my troubles.

There's nothing else for it - I'm going to have to do the noble thing. I'm going to have to bite the bullet, grab the bull by the horns, face my fears - I'm going to have to go into school on crutches!

Oh my God! I can't believe I'm saying this.

No comments: